Multisite Press Release
Multisite for iWeb 3.1 is available now from Clarkwood Software.
What is Multisite for iWeb?
Multisite is a Mac OS X utility for users of iWeb. If you need to build several sites
Multisite makes iWeb even better. First of all it focuses iWeb on just the site you want
to work with and lets you have as many sites as you need. It also speeds up iWeb since iWeb
no longer has to keep every site in the same data file. This way, when you edit or publish,
iWeb just works on the site you want rather than every site each time. This helps to reduce
memory usage and improve load and save times too.
Multisite for iWeb Features
- Build multiple websites with iWeb. Set the current site and all the details are taken care of for you
- Create, duplicate, or delete entire sites
- Import and export sites to easily move them between people and computers
- Support for iWeb ’11, ’09, ’08 and also iWeb 1.1.2
- Support for Lion (Mac OS X 10.7) and Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6)
- Multisite uses the standard location to store data rather than the "Multisite for iWeb Data.mfi" file that version 2 used.
- Version 3 seamlessly migrates version 2 data so you can keep working with the sites you’ve already developed.
What’s New in Version 3.1?
This release adds the following:
- Quickly find sites by name - save time when managing dozens or hundreds of sites
- Full support for keyboard navigation - use the Return key to set the current site without reaching for the mouse
- Lists the number of sites shown and total site count
Multisite for iWeb 3.1 is available now and all version 3 registered users are eligible for the free update. For a fully working demo and more information visit:
Multisite 3 only supports Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and later.
- iWeb ’11, ’09, ’08 or iWeb 1.1.2 (iLife 2006)
- Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.6
Clarkwood Software, LLC.