BinkJet Version History
- Added buffering code to make parallel I/O more reliable.
- Redesigned dialog code to make BinkJet easily localizable.
- Added German language support.
- Added support for the DeskJet 640, 642, 648
- Added support for the DeskJet 843
- Added support for the DeskJet 935
- Added support for the Apollo P-2100U, P-2150U, P-2200, and P-2250.
- Fixed a 600 series margin problem.
- New status monitor to show the page being printed and the job progress.
- Cancel button enables the cancelling of the current print job.
- Redesigned new tab-based Page Setup and Print Dialogs.
- Manual two sided printing for all printers.
- Automatic two sided printing for the 900 series printers with the two sided printing module.
- Added support for the DeskJet 610, 612, 660, 670, 672, 680, 682, 690, 692, 693, 694, 695, 697
- Added support for the DeskJet 830, 832, 840, 842
- Added support for the DeskJet 930, 932, 950, 952, 955, 970
- Added plain paper support for the PhotoSmart P1000 and P1100.
- Fixed an A4 paper margin bug.
- Added support for the HP DeskJet 810C, 812C, 815C, 880C, 882C, 890C, 895C, and Apple Color StyleWriter 6500.
- Support for BeOS release 4.5.
- Added Print to Disk capabilities.
- Added Landscape orientation.
- Fixed margin bug.
- Improved speed for "faster" mode.
- Support for BeOS release 4.0.
- Supports HP DeskJet 850C, 855C, and 870C.
- Executables for both Intel and PPC architectures (including the
- Supports both parallel and serial connections.
- Uses HP's color layering technology to produce color output which
accurately matches screen colors on plain paper.
- Black & white print mode optimized for photocopy reproduction and
- Print cartridge cleaning and alignment can be done right from the
- Portrait orientation.
- Supports US Letter and A4 paper sizes.